AKZA´S BUSINESS MODEL AIMS SUCCESS.
WHAT WE DO?
CHOOSING THE CLIENT
Clients are selected under different criteria, and benchmarks.
- Performance, experience and financial capacity in previous projects with the awarding organization or other government entities.
- Perception of the company in the sector and market presence, through the analysis of national and international media.
IDENTIFICATION OF OPPORTUNITIES
For all the projects, Akza´s team constantly:
- Attends to international and national congresses, forums, conferences and trade fairs for creating a unique network.
- Reviews governmental information.
- Uses the electronic government procurement system.
SETTING UP THE CONSORTIUM
Akza suggests suitable companies for forming a consortium, for it reviews the tenders, affinity of the partner, and national and international perception.
PREPARATION OF THE PROPOSAL
The process involves services committed in the framework agreement until the proposal is submitted. Those services are:
- Identification of key decision makers and recognition of the value added of the client for the governmental entity.
- Analysis of the market competition, as independent companies or consortiums, focusing in their strategies, perception, and networks.
- Conferring strategic information and multidisciplinary research studies about the development of the project
- Support through the previous stages of the proposal presentation.
Akza helps the client enter into the contract, ensuring that the document is in accordance with the norms of the awarding organization, and under the legitimate process.
- Helps to establish a transparent, cooperative relationship between the client and the awarding organization.
- Counsels the client in case of conflicts and execution of the project.