Akza’s process and services is in strict accordance with the national and international law, mainly:
- Mexican constitution
- General Law on Administrative Accountability.
- General Law on the National Anticorruption System
- Regulation of the Chamber of Deputies chapter III, Articles 263-268.
- Regulation of the Mexican Senate Chapter IV, Articles 298-299.
- Professional Ethics Code of the National Association of Lobbying Professionals (Procab).
- Mexican Association of the Right to Information (AMEDI).
WITH REGARD TO INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- OECD recommendations for lobbyists.
- Regulations of the Parliament of the European-Union (EU)
- U.S. Lobbying Disclosure Act (LDA).
- U.S. Honest Leadership and Open Government Act (HLOGA).