WHAT WE DO?
Akza’s team is constantly looking for opportunities for the short, medium and long term, through:
- Attendant to national and international events, forums, conferences and commercial trade fairs.
- Research, review and analysis of public information as well as the federal, state and sector development plans.
- Monitoring of the government procurement platform.
To provide our service we analyze several key aspects of our clients:
- Presence and perception of the company in the market, media, experience and specific sector.
- Financial capability.
- Analysis of the possibility of participating independently or in a consortium for a specific opportunity.
In case a consortium is needed, Akza issues recommendations on suitable companies and provides support to analyze the client’s proposals.
In both cases, an evaluation process similar to the one implemented during the client analysis is carried out.
- Support in the development of a strategic aproach to promote the advantages, strengths, experience or contribution of our client to the project.
- Development of multidisciplinary studies and research on the awarding entity, the bidding process and trends in the project and in the process.
- Analysis of the project in collaboration with the client.
- Accompaniment in the process of clarification meetings.
- Review of the proposals administrative, legal and financial requirements.
AWARDING AND EXECUTION OF THE PROJECT
- Advice and support to the client during the development of the project until its culmination.
- Advice for the resolution of conflicts, setbacks and problems derived from the contract so that the project flows in a timely manner.